Covid -19, Frequently asked questions
Covid -19, Basic tour info
Basic info 3 wineries start at $105.00 per person, 4 wineries start at $115.00 per person, 5 wineries start at $125.00 per person
Food stops cost $10.00 more per person,
* menu items at guest expense.
We have many offers to create the special event let us know what you want and we will point you in the right direction. We have many styles of customized tours that are available.
March 13th, 2020
Good News, we’re back to regular hours.
We’re back in the office with our regular hours. With extra sanitation and physical distancing measures in place we’re ready to get back to making your day tours memorable and healthy! Email or text us and we’ll get you in on the best tour options in town!
Note, We are hoping that evening tours will be back up shortly.
Have a great day!
Altimate Club Wine Tours & Say High Okanagan Tours Team
March 7th, 2020
Covid-19 update, this applies to all tours, do to the new regulations and mandatory restrictions many wineries
have applied this rule.
- 48 hours to cancellation is infect.
- Tours maybe cancelled up to 48 hours before departure without penalty. If tours cancelled within 48 hours the full cost will apply. Your reservation assumes release of liability, waiver of claims and assumption of risk and indemnity.
- tasting fees will be non refundable within the 48 hour period of cancellation the price defense minus tasting fees can be applied to another date.
- 48 hour infect, 1 date change per purchase, minus the tasting fees will apply to your next your booking.